This is the blog detailing my simmies in the legacy challenge created by pinstar. I'm trying to play for points but sometimes it gets hard. Roxanne Robinson is the name of my foundress and will kick it off for 9 more generations! Wish me luck!
I just made a beautiful family tree that will be updated as the blog entries roll in!Check the top menu above the heaser for the link or go here Check in often and see what's happening to Roxy and the gang! And if you are wondering if I will be ending the blog: Think again! The blog lives on hopefully forever as I make it through 10 generations and possibly even more!

Chapter Three

Posted by Taylor Monday, June 29, 2009

Love Knows No bounds
Roxanne Narrating

Hey guys it's me again. You know the girl with the brown hair and pink tips? Well I'm here once again to tell you about my trials and tribulations in Sunset Valley.
You last saw me fall head over heels for a man named Leighton Sekemoto. I know, I know it wasn't my original plan for all this to happen but I think it is for the best and fate is pulling me in this direction.

Me and Leighton are very close. Every day I get off of work I go to see him and we cuddle and hold hands.


But there is one obstacle I have to overcome......His mother. And if my dreams come true my mother-in-law. She yells everytime I even look at her or Leighton.
I try to impress her with my knowledge of food and everything, but she still scowls and acts like Im the gunk stuck in the gutter.


I try to stay away from her but she is always there staring down at me with her beady eyes. She is always lecturing me about my job and prospects and even the color of my hair.


Yumi Sekemoto: "You disgust me.....*inaudible murmuring* If you ever have a child with her Leighton watch out....the thing will end up to be BAD.
I mean, the women is making about no money in her little job in the diner and she dresses like she is going to bed! And don't get me started on the way she laughs!"

As much as this hurt me love knows no bounds and there is no way I will let a grumpy old lady get in my way of the man of my dreams. But I did have a bit of a breakdown....


Roxanne: *crying* "Oh my gosh Leighton....I don't know what I'm doing wrong....."

Leighton:"It's not you sweetie pie. She like this to everyone. She is old and really has nothing better to do than pick on beautiful women."
Roxanne: *stops crying* "You think Im beautiful?"

Leighton: "No I don't....I think your gorgeous."

*beaming smile*


Roxanne: "Awww...Leighton....I know this is usually not the way things are but......will you marry me? For better or for worse baby? I don't think I can spend another day without you and Sammy. So, what do you say?"


Leighton:"hmmmm...."


Leighton: "Just kidding babe, Of course I say YES!!"


Leighton: "You know I have a ring in my pocket right now. I was going to give it to you tonight but you beat me too it you gorgeous angel of mine."

Roxanne: "Oops, I just couldn't wait any longer. The salesman at Tiffany's looked at me all funny when I told him I was going to propose."

And we kissed a long passionate kiss, because I knew me and Leighton were going to be together until the bitter end. And now, the "bitter" end sounded sweet, because I would share it with my true love, and nobody including my almost mother in law would stop that.


And we had a short engagement because we just wanted to be married as quickly as possible. I wore an old prom dress and Leighton wore his workout duds....perfect for the tomboy part of me. The wedding itself was simple too. No guests and the ceremony on the deck of his place.


So I am officially married to the man every women dreams of. And now I have a step-son every mother dreams of. I just wonder if this perfect life of mine will become imperfect nightmare?

Tune In Next Time for Chapter Four

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    I like what you have here so far. Looking forward to seeing what happens next. I also love the site design. Looks very nice and easy to navigate.

    Posted on July 1, 2009 at 8:30 AM

     

Post a Comment

CHAPTER TWENTY

Posted by Taylor
09-04-09

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Posted by Taylor
08-25-09

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Posted by Taylor
08-20-09

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Posted by Taylor
08-18-09

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Posted by Taylor
8-03-09