This is the blog detailing my simmies in the legacy challenge created by pinstar. I'm trying to play for points but sometimes it gets hard. Roxanne Robinson is the name of my foundress and will kick it off for 9 more generations! Wish me luck!
I just made a beautiful family tree that will be updated as the blog entries roll in!Check the top menu above the heaser for the link or go here Check in often and see what's happening to Roxy and the gang! And if you are wondering if I will be ending the blog: Think again! The blog lives on hopefully forever as I make it through 10 generations and possibly even more!

Chapter Eighteen

Posted by Taylor Thursday, August 20, 2009

Evil is the new Black?
Ayesha Narrating


OK, people I am not evil.

Don't believe me? Fine, but I really don't care what you think.

Evil is a strong word after all. I like to think of myself as a woman who takes charge and gets what she wants when she wants it. That's not a lot to ask for eh?


You think I destroyed little Leighton's useless life? Think again. He was in a ditch before I graced him with my presence. He joined the Sunset Seven and got himself into all of this, I just helped the heartbreak along, gave it a bit of a push if you will?

And I will do it some more too. I hang around his house all the time while his dumb wife looks at me suspiciously. I just smile and rub my round belly, knowing full well she didn't know about her husband's little "oopsie" Maybe I would tell her one day. That would sure make for some fun little drama.


Observing Leighton's pitiful little family can also be interesting. Sam, the oldest child makes pathetic little paintings and dares to call them art. I always laugh at him but it doesn't seem to phase him.

Ayesha: "Hello Sammy....that is a new painting I see. Did you get lessons from your infant in painting? And where is your baby Sam? Alone with it's Mommy? Without a daddy?"


I really didn't expect to get a reaction out of him. He was still calm and collected yet his face was changing color. I could almost feel the angry heat levitate off his body. I gobbled it up, using it for a power source.

Sam: "OK miss Anasari. But I have a question for you. Why are you hanging around our house while you have a fiance and are so far along with your pregnancy? Does your fiance not love you or what?"

He paused to finish his little pathetic rant.

Sam: "Or is that even his baby? I wouldn't even be surprised if it wasn't. And you as damn well never insult my family again. They are and always will be better than yours."


I laughed yet his words triggered just a hint of sting in my heart. That was rare, I was so emotionally covered in sheets of armor that nothing usually phased me.
Yet, the pathetic boys little tirade made me think a little. I didn't show in my face though, that would be going against every rule I had grown up with. And there were a lot of them when you were the heiress of one of the Sunset Seven families.


That evening I spent the time lounging on Leighton's bed. I felt the texture of the sheets and wondered how many times he had washed it since our night together.
I would guess many, by the hatred he had for me and our unborn child.

I thought about a lot of things that evening. I thought about Leighton's filthy wife working herself to exhaustion in that dirty little diner. I thought about my fiance who was positively boring and had barely heard of the word drama, which is something I feed off of.

And then I thought about the baby in my stomach. The Sunset Seven would think it was my fiance's and they would never know that I was making my own little soap opera right here. And I loved it so very much. In truth, I couldn't care less about this little munchkin who was single handedly killing my perfectly toned waistline. To be honest, I just like the whole love-child aspect. The plot to my own storyline was positively heart stopping. Maybe I would write my own book.


I hopped off the bed and into the bathroom so I could deal with heavy pains in my stomach area. When I was done, I peeked into the bedroom to see that Roxanne and Leighton had come home from their jobs. I noticed they were yelling at each other pretty loud. I wonder if the little girls were hearing this and what they thought, but I didn't really care because all I knew that this was juicy. I just wished I had brought my popcorn.


Roxanne: "What is she doing here Leighton?? She has been just hanging around here for the past few months! In case you haven't noticed, we are not the richest family on the block. WE ARE ON FOOD STAMPS! And we are paying for her food!! Seven people live here, and she makes it eight!! She better start paying rent or I'm pushing her out the door!!!"


Leighton put his hands on his wife's shoulders but she pulled away.
I almost laughed but I knew the fun would be over if I had. I was just enjoying the conversation being all about me. I fanned my hair lightly and kept watching the fight.

Leighton: "I can't help it Roxy.....she has been erm, having a tough time with her fiance. He umm, doesn't want the baby something or other."

I rolled my eyes at his horrible skills at lieing. I can't believe she believed it.
Or maybe she wanted to believe it. Sometimes, when you want something so bad, you'll imagine things and not ask questions to avoid the pain. I knew that well.


Roxanne: "And that gives her the right to come into MY home and use MY things and look at MY husband with those eyes of hers? OVER MY DEAD BODY!!"

She was hot. Ew gross! Not like that. Hot as in angry, enraged,vexed and so on. It was music to my ears. It was like a warm cherry pie to my senses, eating up the tasteful aroma. Yet something felt wrong.


Leighton: "Rox...Your gonna have to trust me on this one. I have NO other choice."

I saw his hand motion the dead sign across his neck. Hmmm.....interesting. So I guess he did know I was here and he was trying to motion for her to drop it and talk about it later. It just got her more angry.


Roxanne: "YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST SHUT UP! WELL YOUR WRONG! I KNOW YOUR HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME! HEY, I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH HER AND GOT HER PREGNANT! I WOULDN'T EVEN PUT IT PAST YOU!"

The whole house was shocked by her outburst. It had more truth in it than she would ever imagined. But hurt crossed my stomach again. The pain felt terrible.


Roxanne: "Look Leighton I'm sorry.....I shouldn't have said that.....I guess ever since that night at the bistro-"

I couldn't take the pain any longer. I screamed out in pain and everyone came rushing in, including Leighton's children. I was scrunched up into a ball on the bathroom floor and I had never felt so weak in my life. I was suddenly
y aware of all the hate and sadness I had caused, and for once it didn't please me.

Despite Roxanne's obvious hatred of me, she helped me get off the floor and prepare to take me to the hospital. I decided she wasn't such a filthy woman after all.....I kind of liked her.


Roxanne stayed home with her kids while Leighton went with me to the hospital.
I couldn't help but sense the heartbreak in his expressions. I tried to suck it up and use it for my own pleasure but instead it left me with an odd empty feeling.
I was horrified when the image of 11 year old me being beaten until purple and raped until I trusted no one came into my mind.I had become an evil, vile person who didn't deserve to have an ounce of respect in this world.


I slammed the door of my big orange gas guzzler Daddy had bought me for my birthday and walked towards the hospital.

Leighton: "I'll wait here.......Hope it goes well."

It may have looked like I was rolling my eyes to passerby, but I was the only one who knew that I was blinking back tears. How could I have been so evil!!??


I walked in to the sterile white hospital and was instantly strapped to a wheelchair and moved to a hospital birthing bed, or whatever the hell it's called.


After 6 and a half painful hours of realization and giving birth, I emerged from the bleach smelling hospital with Colin a son. My son. I looked out at the dark, hot summer air and was not expecting to see him there. But he was there, and for some reason it filled my heart with joy. Was I in love with him?

He asked me if it went OK and I nodded. He nodded back and told me to please never see him again. I nodded and tears threatened to slip out of my eyes.He smiled just a bit and looked down at his son.Then he went to leave. I never felt my heart talk to me so loudly. I called out to him.


Ayesha: Leighton! Love Roxanne forever! Never let this get in between you and her! I'm sorry!"

He nodded his head and smiled a shaky smile.

Leighton: "Keep him safe."

That was the last thing he said before he disappeared into the darkness to love his real family. I hoped him and his wife would make ammends, and that I hadn't screwed things up to much. But I was so glad that I was not under the influence of evil and vileness, which was tearing peoples lives apart.


And even though I knew that we would never see each other again, and that he would always hate me no matter what, I knew he would be happy, and that was alright with me.

Or was it??



3 comments

  1. Taylor Said,

    Sorry about the loooooong chapter, I just thought that I needed Ayesha to have Colin so at least that would be cleared up a little so I can start focusing more on the triplets. :-)

    And if you havent already, check out the family tree I made. The link to it is above the header. Expect it to get really big as I make it through 10 generations and possibly even more (since I love them so much)

    Posted on August 21, 2009 at 12:30 PM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    You made me feel sorry for Ayesha. That wasn't fair. I was hating her and enjoying it...

    But, I am a sucker for a happy ending and that good triumphs over evil, so I want to be optimistic that she has learned from this and will love Colin to pieces and leave Leighton and Roxanne alone.

    Posted on August 24, 2009 at 1:05 PM

     
  3. Taylor Said,

    I wanted to clear this little issue up a little so in the next chapter, it will be like a year or so went by. I think it's going to be pleasant for a period of time, but trouble will definitely make it's way inside the house.

    Posted on August 24, 2009 at 8:15 PM

     

Post a Comment

CHAPTER TWENTY

Posted by Taylor
09-04-09

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Posted by Taylor
08-25-09

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Posted by Taylor
08-20-09

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Posted by Taylor
08-18-09

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Posted by Taylor
8-03-09