This is the blog detailing my simmies in the legacy challenge created by pinstar. I'm trying to play for points but sometimes it gets hard. Roxanne Robinson is the name of my foundress and will kick it off for 9 more generations! Wish me luck!
I just made a beautiful family tree that will be updated as the blog entries roll in!Check the top menu above the heaser for the link or go here Check in often and see what's happening to Roxy and the gang! And if you are wondering if I will be ending the blog: Think again! The blog lives on hopefully forever as I make it through 10 generations and possibly even more!

Chapter One

Posted by Taylor Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day One of the Legacy

Roxanne Narrating
Hi I'm Roxanne, but you can call me Roxy if you wanna. I am a fiery tempered girl with larger than life dreams.I love the outdoors, am good all around
(most of the time) a natural cook and a bit of a hot head at times.

In my old home in Philadelphia I had a lot of friends I could count on. I had a high flying job as a CEO and a huge condo with skyline views. But everything seemed so fake. I
never liked my job and the friends I mentioned, they were all superficial and had parties that caused the police to come and arrest them. So, with a lot of sleepless nights I decided to hail a taxi, give my job the slip and headed for the bustling little town of Sunset Valley.

So I bought a piece of land and didn't even know what it would look like. Turns out it is a little fixer upper. Which in this case means it didn't have a thing on it.
But a little high a little low, right? I spent most of my mon
ey on a counter, a stove, a fridge and a cheap thrift store bed.


Yeah, Yeah no bathroom but honestly the kitchen is more of a necessity for me, because my ultimate dream is to become
a culinary prodigy. I want my name to be on cook books and I want to travel to France and eat fancy cheeses. I guess I will have to start from the bottom once again, as in the local diner.

I swam at the local swimming pool for a while and wore myself out. The people here always seem to be on-the-go all the time. I promise myself I won't have a cell phone attached to my ear every second of the day. What I am going to do though is take life slow and follow my dreams.


And on my way home I stumbled upon a guy named Leighton. He is really adorable. They don't make guys like that in Philly I can tell you that. But I'm going to take things slow and see if anything happens. It seems everything is happening on my first day, I can hardly believe it.


And by the end of the day I hit the bed and stared up at the big black sky.
I wished with all my heart it would stay this way.

It didn't.

Come back next time for chapter two!

2 comments

  1. Nu_Clear_Day Said,

    Hey, nice job with your site. I especially appreciate the easy site navigation (so many of these Legacy blogs make it so hard to find the beginning of the story...) Liking the screenshots, too - very nice framing. :)

    (In reply to your comment on my site - this is nuclearday from the Grey Legacy, in case it doesn't show up, here - thanks for your interest; I've added your site to my blogroll as well. I use GIMP (kind of a freeware version of PhotoShop, basically,) to lay out the comic strip panels, and tweak the colors a bit, then some basic HTML to keep them lined up properly.)

    Posted on July 5, 2009 at 8:38 PM

     
  2. Taylor Said,

    Aww thank you so much nu, and thank you for following me I really appreciate it. Thanks for the tips too!

    Posted on July 5, 2009 at 9:17 PM

     

Post a Comment

CHAPTER TWENTY

Posted by Taylor
09-04-09

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Posted by Taylor
08-25-09

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Posted by Taylor
08-20-09

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Posted by Taylor
08-18-09

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Posted by Taylor
8-03-09