This is the blog detailing my simmies in the legacy challenge created by pinstar. I'm trying to play for points but sometimes it gets hard. Roxanne Robinson is the name of my foundress and will kick it off for 9 more generations! Wish me luck!
I just made a beautiful family tree that will be updated as the blog entries roll in!Check the top menu above the heaser for the link or go here Check in often and see what's happening to Roxy and the gang! And if you are wondering if I will be ending the blog: Think again! The blog lives on hopefully forever as I make it through 10 generations and possibly even more!

The Roxy Chronicles

Posted by Taylor Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So you have stumbled upon my blog and are wondering what it is about, eh? . This blog is about the new legacy challenge I will be posting for The Sims 3. And as some of you might have guessed, Roxanne (Roxy) is my challenge founder or the person who kicks it all off. I will be updating often so check back and subscribe to my RSS feed by clicking the top button. Then you can see the latest chapters and comments about Roxy and the future generations. Now, lets get to it shall we?

0 comments

Post a Comment

CHAPTER TWENTY

Posted by Taylor
09-04-09

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Posted by Taylor
08-25-09

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Posted by Taylor
08-20-09

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Posted by Taylor
08-18-09

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Posted by Taylor
8-03-09